Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My Favorite Stall

I know everybody has one. Everybody that work's in a business like and even a regular 6-8 hours shift environment, has one. It's my favorite stall. Yup just imagining having the feeling to pee and then "Oh, better go to my favorite stall".


Anyhow But just imagine this. You are having that anxious feeling that, "uh oh, potty time". No big deal, and then you get to the bathroom, open the SECOND bathroom door, your stall is taken.

And in your mind you scream, "HOW! WHY! WHEN!" How could this have happened, someone else is sitting in my toilet. On my greasy toilet! This is unfair, protest is now under mandate.

So now you have two possible options.

Find another stall that you can do your duties on. Or knock on the stall to see if anybody is really in there. Well I normally wouldn't vouch for option number two, only because that there probably is someone in that stall. I could wait until they were finished. That might be a little awkward since there are 4 other stalls available, perfectly ready and waiting for action.

But whats worst of all, is if you walk in and then you see someone coming out of your "favorite stall", and you see who they are, and if you walk into the stall, you REALLY know who they are, that to me is the worst part of it. Actually smelling the person before you who used the stall. If its any worse than this picture below, I would recommend that you use a different stall unless you have the appropriate cleaning tools to scrub this sucker down good.






No comments: